lucent’s payroll outsourcing services are an end to end management solution including:
Systems & process powered by the cloud
Why lucent’s payroll outsourcing solution?
When you outsource your payroll processing to lucent, you’ll receive:
Best practice processes through cloud systems
Your payroll will be processed on time with increased accuracy,
more efficiently and deliver better reporting standards
Happy employees = Happy Employer!
So much more than just payroll
You will also gain access and support from a team of experienced HR and
accounting professionals to keep you compliant and on track.
Plus expert on-demand advice as detailed below.
System efficiency and process improvement
A payroll system tailored to the needs of your business that actually delivers.
According to the 2016 Payroll Benchmarking Report the reason more and more top performing organisations are turning to payroll outsourcing services is;
“they provide a low cost payroll operation while increasing intelligence to the business as well as an increased level of corporate governance and lower risk”.
Step 1: Audit
A payroll specialist will conduct an audit of your existing payroll functions to identify areas for process improvement, technology enhancement and where identified efficiency can be realised. We will also identify any areas where compliance is not being met and make appropriate recommendations.
Step 2: Implementation and Training
We will work with you and your team to integrate our payroll outsourcing services and solution into your business including by:
– Setting up of your company database in our payroll software
– Capturing and inputting all employee data including year to date information
– Understanding, reviewing and applying relevant pay conditions for all employees
– Setting up employee and manager self-service (ESS) and establish correct reporting heirachy for efficient approval processes
– Training key people to ensure the system’s value is maximised at both an employer and employee level
Step 3: Ongoing Management
Operating as an extension of your business, you will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager and will have access to a team of payroll professionals with accounting qualifications. Our ongoing management services include:
– Payroll processing: weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay runs
– Email payslip notification and 24/7 access via employer self serve (ESS) platform
– Expense reimbursements
– Provision of EOY Payment Summaries and lodgement with ATO
– Superannuation lodgements
– Manager workflow approval processes
– Employee scheduling/rostering time and attendance
– New employee setups/employee terminations and calculations
– Access to best practices software
– GL Data for import to Accounting System (integrates with Xero, Saasu, Quickbooks)
– ABA file for payment of wages
– Report generations (such as EOM, Leave Balances, Advanced Cost Centre/ Departmental Tracking)
Step 4: Integrated Advice
Australian Employment Law is complex, but as specialists in Human Resource Management and Workplace Relations make it our business to stay well informed. We strive to give you proactive and timely advice regarding changing legislations and/or accounting standards relevant to the industry. As part of our payroll outsourcing solution you will also have access to over the phone and email support including:
– Award entitlements and minimum pay rates
– Other employee provisions and entitlement requirements
– Superannuation obligations
– PAYG withholding rates
– System support
Just some of the reasons businesses outsource their entire payroll processing service to us.
Ready to go or perhaps you have a few more questions?
follow our thinking
Let us know your details and we’ll keep you up to date with our latest news, events and blog articles.