lucent’s payroll outsourcing solution is an end to end management system including
Employee on-boarding & off-boarding
Systems & process powered by the cloud
Why lucent’s payroll outsourcing solution?
Payroll Processing and best practice
processes through cloud systems
Your payroll processed on time with increased accuracy,
more efficiently and with better reporting standards
= Happy employees = Happy Employer!
So much more than just payroll
Access and support from a team of experienced HR and
accounting professionals to keep you compliant and on track.
Including employee ‘on-boarding and off-boarding’ advice.
System efficiency and process improvement
is at our core
A payroll system tailored to the needs of your business that actually delivers.
According to the 2016 Payroll Benchmarking Report the reason more and more top performing organisations are turning to an outsourced solution is;
“they provide a low cost payroll operation while increasing intelligence to the business as well as an increased level of corporate governance and lower risk”.
Step 1: Audit
We will conduct an audit of your existing payroll functions to identify areas for process improvement, technology enhancement and where efficiencies can be realised. We will identify any areas where compliance is not being met and make appropriate recommendations.
Step 2: Implementation and Training
We will work with you and your team to integrate our payroll outsourcing solution into your business including;
— Set-up of your company database in our payroll software
– Capture and input all employee data including year to date information
– Understand, review and apply relevant pay conditions for all employees
– Set-up employee and manager self-service (ESS) and establish correct reporting heirachy for efficient approval processess
– Appropriate training of key people to ensure the system’s value is maximised at both an employer and employee level
Step 3: Ongoing Management
Operating as an extension of your business, you will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager and will have access to a team of payroll professionals with accounting qualifications. Our ongoing management services include
– Payroll processing: weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay runs
– Email payslip notification and 24/7 access via employer self serve (ESS) platform
– Expense reimbursements
– Provision of EOY Payment Summaries and lodgement with ATO
– Superannuation lodgements
– Manager workflow approval processes
– Employee scheduling/rostering time and attendance
– New employee setups/employee terminations and calculations
– Access to best practices software
– GL Data for import to Accounting System (integrates with Xero, Saasu, Quickbooks)
– ABA file for payment of wages
Step 4: Integrated Advice
Australian Employment Law is complex, but as specialists in Human Resource Management and Workplace Relations we know our stuff. We will always endeavor to give you proactive and timely advice regarding changing legislations and/or accounting standards relevant to the industry.
As part of our payroll outsourcing solution you will also have access to over the phone and email support including:
– Information regarding the correct procedures for ‘on-boarding and ‘off-boarding’ employees.
– Award entitlements and minimum pay rates
– Other employee provisions and entitlement requirements
– Superannuation obligations
– PAYG withholding rates
– System support
Higher-level strategic HR advice is available on a project basis or via our Virtual HR Manager service.
Just some of the reasons businesses outsource their entire payroll processing service to us.
Ready to go or perhaps you have a few more questions?
follow our thinking
Let us know your details and we’ll keep you up to date with our latest news, events and blog articles.