Australia’s Trusted Bookkeeping Experts
Services We Offer
LOOK AFTER THE PENNIES AND…
Examine almost any successful business and you’ll find that Bookkeeping is the foundation of its success.
Lucent’s Bookkeeping Services Include:
- Complete end-to-end bookkeeping solutions
- BAS services and IAS Preparation and Lodgement
- Data Entry and Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing and Superannuation
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Software Set Up and Training
With this strong and robust foundation, you’ll have:
- Accurate, reliable and on-time financial reporting
- The information you need to manage cashflow
- Clarity around your staff Superannuation and ATO commitments
- No nasty surprises at tax time
- Your weekends back
Let’s be clear – the traditional role of a ‘bookkeeper’ is pretty much redundant. Today’s business financial functions are led by tech-smart, cloud-savvy Accountants – who know how to harness the time and cost-saving benefits of technology.
As one of the leading accounting firms in Adelaide, Lucent are ahead of the pack with our accounting and bookkeeping services. We go beyond mere data-processing, to deliver real-time, value-adding information and advice.
Our team of highly trained Xero Bookkeepers and Accountants in Adelaide specialise in providing our clients with an outsourced finance department they can rely on.
At the end of the day – we give business owners and CEOs a competitive advantage. We enable them to make strategic decisions quickly. And we empower them with the financial facts that can often pay dividends. Let Lucent Advisory help with accounting and bookkeeping services for your business. Contact us today.
Free Strategy Session (Valued at $495)
In just 30 minutes you’ll be crystal clear on:
- The 3 KPIs you should be measuring in your business and how the most profitable businesses in your industry are tracking
- How you can drive your business’s financial performance in less than an hour a month
- Three things you can start implementing today to drive higher levels of profit and growth in your business
To qualify for this session you must be an established business with a turnover of at least $1M per annum.
Benefits of our Bookkeeping Services
Why Choose Us
What Our Clients Say
9 Bookkeeping Tips To Help You Grow Your Business
Through many years of working with successful businesses in Australia, we discovered several bookkeeping strategies they all have in common.
If you want to grow your business, download our free guide to learn what the best businesses in Australia already know and take advantage of.